Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
VIP handling includes:
VEHICLE ACCESS TO THE APRON FOR VIP HANDLING
Vehicle access to the Apron in VIP passenger arrival:
- Vehicles which have access to the Apron to pick up the VIP passengers in arrival, proceed to the vehicle security check and driver security screening to the Airside access point - O3;
- After security check, DBV security officer escorts the vehicles to the aircraft;
- After disembarkation the passengers, TRC coordinate with passport control and Customs check, and after performing the check, passengers enter the vehicles;
- Baggage is offloading from the aircraft and put to the vehicles;
- After performing all check and baggage loading, DBV security officer escorts the vehicles to the nearest exit and drive out from the apron.
Use of VIP lounge on departure;
VIP Assistance for Passengers;
The Service includes food and beverages.